Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Member new website to enjoy


We recently received a note from one of our new members 
Hi

I have very recently joined the CNS.  

Since retiring last year, I've found time (just) to indulge my interest in natural history and photography. Whilst I'm no great shakes behind the lens, I often take pictures on my walks as an aide-mémoire of the day and last week I started a photo blog. I intend to post photos, mainly of wild flowers in Bute Park, birds at RSPB & WWT outings &c. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone was interested...


Karen Francis
You are welcome and we are of course interested and we'd like to share as it looks a really good site with already some excellent pictures - Thanks Karen 

Regards
Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will go to moderation and will be reviewed before it is published

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...